Pictures Up. Please comment!

Ecocruise is a Seattle, WA based electric vehicle company. We manufacture affordable 2,3 and 4 wheel vehicles. We have our two NEVs coming to the US market this January and are priced right so anyone will be given the opportunity to go electric.

The EZIP-4 is street legal and DOT approved and starts at just under $5988.
You can customize it how you want and just the way you imagined it! This is perfect for local commuters and/or businesses.

Moving up the ladder, we have our premium NEV, our Cruser Sport priced at just $11,888
We want to hear from EV enthusiasts and alike to see what we can do to make it better for our drivers and riders. Please comment!!!

Well… the price is right. What are the specs on the first one?
the last one… I’m not sure about, it looks unfinished.

The specs for the EZIP-4 can be found here Ecocruise Electric Vehicles

The Cruser Sport is completed. We are only pending VIN numbers at this point. It is DOT approved and street legal and will hit the streets early next year. More photos available here: Ecocruise Electric Vehicles

Please let us know if you have additional feedback, would love to hear!

Yeah… after checking out your web site and looking at them closer…
I think I’ll stick to my GEM.

Enjoy your GEM! Thanks for the feedback!

I just heard back from our Executive Team and there was a price error in my post. The EZIP-4 (Patrol/Police) edition is $5988. Standard retail version will be retailed at just about $3850. That’s a $2000 difference, I apologize for the error.

Cruser Sport will be priced at closer to $8900-9900 and NOT $11,888, that’s also a $2000 difference.

Hope that clarifies the pricing points for the NEVs.

I think your vehicles are great. Your price point seems good also. I’m a little concerned about headroom in your one-seaters. I tend to sit tall and it looks a little low on headroom.

Of course, the other concern is always range. If you have a great battery solution that will give an honest 35 mile range, then I’m really impressed.

Hi Todd,

Our GM Dean Wollgast is about 6"6" and he was able to fit in both vehicles without a struggle. The vehicles look smaller in pictures and videos but Dean is in one of videos driving the EZIP-4.

At the price said above, the battery range is 30 miles, we have an upgrade option available for you to maximize it to 60 mile range per charge. We’ve been doing tests and engineer work for over 3 years and have selected the best parts and components for our vehicles.

Steve our President formerly owned Kasea Motorsports, you may have heard of him if you’re an ATV or scooter enthusiasts. He’s got over 25 years of experience in the vehicle industry. We’re really excited to bring better quality EVs to the US at a much more affordable price point!

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it, Todd.

As far as the trunk on the E-ZIP4 goes, is it large enough to hold a couple of bags of groceries? I think that is important.

Hi Todd,

There is enough rear cargo space to put in another seat (as an option) for a second passenger (not another 6’6" passenger though! but it would be child friendly). Alternatively, you can also fit it to hold a few bags of groceries.

Thanks for all the questions, we value them.

-Dee

[quote=Ecocruise;22151]I just heard back from our Executive Team and there was a price error in my post. The EZIP-4 (Patrol/Police) edition is $5988. Standard retail version will be retailed at just about $3850. That’s a $2000 difference, I apologize for the error.

Cruser Sport will be priced at closer to $8900-9900 and NOT $11,888, that’s also a $2000 difference.

Hope that clarifies the pricing points for the NEVs.[/quote]

That makes a big difference, at that price I think you may have something going for you.
What are the chances you’ll come out with door options for the Cruser?

Hello,

We will be bringing Cruser Sport w/ door option in fourth quarter of 2015. Stay tuned! More updates available via our facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/EcocruiseEVs

Thanks again.

Ecocruise welcome… like the looks of your cars… see you are on FB as well… does the EZip-4 have a (think) 17 digit VIN and street legal in all states? I saw that Piper beat me to the question about doors… I didn’t see the answer are the doors full fitting and do they contain windows that can be raised and lowered? I’m a woose as I live in Denver and it snows once in a while… kinda like Seattle… haha

I have a group GEM car photos on FB and will post your photos for the members to see… come join us

Bob

[quote=eS GEM Colo;22624]Ecocruise welcome… like the looks of your cars… see you are on FB as well… does the EZip-4 have a (think) 17 digit VIN and street legal in all states? I saw that Piper beat me to the question about doors… I didn’t see the answer are the doors full fitting and do they contain windows that can be raised and lowered? I’m a woose as I live in Denver and it snows once in a while… kinda like Seattle… haha

I have a group GEM car photos on FB and will post your photos for the members to see… come join us

Bob[/quote]

Hey Bob!

Yes, all of our vehicles have a standard VIN on it. In fact we’re in process of getting it aligned with our vehicles. The door and window features won’t be available until later on in 2015 but it is something within our plans. Stay tuned for more updates on Facebook. Thanks again.

thanks for your quick answer… like the Service Vehicle as well… three wheels is a little scary remember the Zap cars

Bob