Mitsubishi Electric Coupe

http://www.hybridcars.com/electric-cars/miitsubishi-all-electric-car-2010-imiev.html

i think this car is HOT!!! :smiley:

I drive a Mitsubishi iMiEV and it is a very good car indeed. Compared to a combustion engined car it is ultra-smooth, much quieter and extremely rapid - the 0-60 time on the electric iMiEV is five seconds faster than the gasoline version.

I recently did some back to back tests with the Mitsubishi iMiEV, a Toyota Aygo and a Fiat Panda and the iMiEV was easily the best car of the three.

Hi.
This car seems to be very cool, Thanks for sharing the link.

Here’s a link to a progress report I made a month back on the Mitsubishi iMiEV for the EVcast: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLD8V5ai14]YouTube - Mitsubishi i MiEV electric car progress report[/ame]

I actually have Mitsubishi iMiEV, however, there is a problem with my starter. Can anyone tell me where to get quality Mitsubishi Parts? I would appreciate any response. Thanks in advance!

Mitsubishi plans to make 2,000 i-MiEV electric vehicles in 2009, and 4,000 units in 2010 before acceleration mass-production to a higher volume, which should now be about 20,000 units in 2011. Mitsubishi Electric Coupe is one of best Eco-friendly & Zero emission car. Its features & design of car is attractive & amazing.

Ford Cars For Sale | Motorcycle For Sale

Mitsubishi-i MiEV electric this care is 100% electric car, it will give good power & a smooth, Quiet ride. It will coming in January 2011. Powering the electric-powered i is a rear-mounted, permanent-magnet synchronous motor developing 63 horsepower and 133 pound-feet of torque. Japan’s automaker still give support electric cars & they Mitsubishi offers a three-way charging system. Mitsubishi Electric Coupe is really nice car & it’s performance, model amazing.

Rvs For Sale

I think Mitsubishi electric coupe will be a big hit as people believe in its technology and unique car concepts.And there is a rumor that General Motors is interested to buy around 10% of Isuzua’s outlay; this is going to make the General Motors the biggest stakeholder in the company, surpassing Mitsubishi stake of 9.2% in Isuzua. If the agreement is finalised there are going to be some major changes, the foremost being the end of alliance talks between the Japanese manufacturer Isuzu and Volkswagen. However, the company is going to continue the supply of pick-up trucks to Volkswagen in Thailand.
Moreover the alliance between General Motors and Isuzu will also push Toyota to sell out its 5.9% stake in Isuzu.