MARS Motor Group Buy

Hi, I am trying to put together a group buy for a MARS ME0709 DC motor. A group buy is where a bunch of people pitch in to buy an item at a quantity discount. I don’t think we need to be in the same geogrophical location as the items will be shipped to you.

I will be contacting half a dozen suppliers or so trying to find us the best deal. These motors sell for approximately $500 bucks plus shipping. I hope to make the purchase sometime in June. Please contact me and let me know if you are interested.

MUSZYNGR AT YAHOO DOT COM

m u s z y n g r @ y a h o o . c o m

Product Description

The ME0709 is a Brush-type Permanent Magnet DC motor. Light weight, high efficiency design. Designed for 24-72 VDC battery operated equipment. Capable of 300 amps peak and 125 amps continuous. Totally open, fan cooled motor. Motor weight of 36 pounds. Similar in performance to the Perm-132 and the Lemco LEM-200 motors.

ME0709 DC Motor

~ Greg

EV Drives is able to go $440 each if we buy 5 motors from them. They are in Oregon so there’s no sales tax. Your shipping would be additional. Please let me know if you are interested.

m u s z y n g r @ y a h o o . c o m

The motors are in a warehouse in WA 98368 and they ship them by UPS Ground. The weight is 38 lbs. To ship mine to Sacramento, CA is $25 bucks.

Please contact me if you are interested, this is looking like a good deal. I am also hearing confirmation that this indeed is a good motor from those who have installed it.

I would like to place the order on June 10th, we still need a couple more people, please contact me ASAP if you are in: muszyngr @ yahoo dot com

We have the 5 people needed to get the discount for $440 each, email me if you want in on this good deal.

muszyngr @ yahoo dot com