Kinghappy is Now wait for it , wait for it .... LithiumGods

I’m setting up a website for our Lithium business . Called LithiumGods . So decided to change user names to match company name . Nothing else has changed I’m still the same great guy :slight_smile:

P.s. working on a new high performance lithium pack for Gems . Should have it finished in afew days and ready for testing .

Mike @ LithiumGods

2 Likes

Hey Mike
I think I will be ready to go when you are ready

Well you’re certainly taking a hobby and running! Best of luck, when my green cells from @Inwo eventually fail, will be sure to follow up.

I am intrigued about your new Lithium packs. My GEM will need one…

If you don’t get the Reference/ joke this guy in the photo Above actually & legally changed his name to “Food God” so I guess if it worked for him it can work for Mike :slight_smile:

Wow ! I like it ! Looking forward to installing the recent shipment of charger and bms stuff that I will get today. Still need help with installation instructions unless included in shipment.

Congrats Mike!
All the luck to you.:sunglasses:

Mike, my google-fu has failed me. How about a link to your website?

Sparkee not up yet . you contact me directly to discuss options

mike 239 784 5690

Oh no, another GOD around here… JK Mike, that is awesome. I will send you all the people I can. AKA: Batteryman

Hi Mike.
I have emailed you in the past about my lithium conversion of my 2001 GEM Car.
I unfortunately read tooooo many posts about experiences and took suggestions from the wrong people which ended up in a COMPLETE failure in the conversion which ended up in 2 failed batteries (brand new 48V 50aH Volt batteries). I attached photos of the 2 batteries after running them 3 times and less than 1 mile each run. I was told to set them up in a series producing 96V which I had to turn on the lights in order for controller to not throw a -16 error code. At 86V the Gem finally ran. The final reading was 67V which is when they swelled and I immediately took them out.
Now that I learned my lesson the hard way (expensive way)…I feel like you are the only one on here with the knowledge to help me. It looks like you sell everything needed: please help. I still have faith in the lithium way.

Jeff

Looks like Alan strikes again. Sorry for your trouble. It’s been posted many times, but may need a sticky.
Alan=bad=liar=crook.
Those are not 48v batteries. Nor are they bms attached, or it would not destroy your batteries.

Two Volt 44v modules in series makes a good 15-25 mile battery. 4 connected 2p2s even better.
A bms is needed or constant vigilance. Monitor every cell every charge cycle.
A good 300a 24s smart bms is less than $200.

@LithiumGods has been missing in action. I’m testing one of his new BMW 24s 75ah batteries here.
Using a plug-in full bms that makes it plug and play.
I don’t know his plans, nor how to ship it in one piece. It breaks down in 3 sections that ship easily, but then needs to be bolted together and connected in series.
bmw x3

Hmm, looks familiar…

Jeff , Really sorry to see what you went thru . The biggest problem people run into is a good lithium battery applied in the wrong way . The design is more important than the batteries . Will be glad to work with you on a setup that is guaranteed to work well . And if you don’t like it for any reason you can send it back for a refund (Inwo does the same thing ) . It has never happened but It is nice to know you can . I am currently out of the extended range packs , should have more in about 3 weeks . The new smaller high voltage packs that Dave and I have been working on might be an option .

I have a full foolproof bms ready to go. It has the keyed blue BMW connectors. Glad to send it to Michael as soon as he gets the time test and ship a plug-in battery.

I don’t know what made me think of this… but what did you end up doing with the lithiumgods business @LithiumGods ? did you setup a shop, website, etc? or just a company to support the hobby.

A side job that has gotten a little too big. $100,000 of lithium batteries delivered in the last 30 days. I enjoy it but trying to keep it from getting too big. Just installed a 100 mile battery in my Gem. Looking forward to sharing it with others. Oh and a 100mile + battery for 2016+ Gems Too.

2 Likes

that’s awesome!! well, i guess i know where to get batteries :slight_smile: What’s in stock these days?

Hey @LithiumGods what is your address? lol
Just kidding. That is awesome, glad it is going so well.
Putting my first tote battery together soon. Looking forward to the experience.

1 Like