Has anyone heard of this?

Greetings everyone. :smiley:
I am new to the forum but I have wanted an EV for years. I’ve been looking for something quirky like the Comutacar. I recently found a listing for a 1974 Marden Espace electric car. It looks a little like the Comutacar with 2 seats with flat angular panels.
Has anyone heard of such a vehicle? I Googled it but found very little.

Any insight would help. I’m going to look at it tomorrow.

Thanks in advance
Shawn

Here is one of the only sites I found that mentioned it. Its about 2/3 of the way down the page (and in french!)

http://www.kartelec.com/f/mob/historique2.htm

Shawn, Did you buy the Marsden Expace? I just heard about one nearby - that might even be brought down to EV Fest 2012 Electric Vehicle Show for September 9, 2012! The Owner’s name is Brian - you may have spoken with him.

EV Fest Electric Vehicle Show, Toronto’s Premier Electric Vehicle Festival for a look at the website.

I heard it but nothing more then you know. Sorry!

[QUOTE=marin87;12436]I heard it but nothing more then you know. Sorry![/QUOTE]
Marin87, I believe Brian is going to bring his CitiCar, and we have a few others of interest already in the committed and registered exhibitors - now a total of 30 exhibitors coming to EV Fest 2012 Electric Vehicle Show here in Toronto on September 9th, 2012 at the Evergreen Brick Works at 550 Bayview Avenue (Bayview Extension - North of Bloor Street).

www.evfest.ca for the website for the show and full information. Advance Tickets save you money online, and give you a chance to get a reminder email 48 hours before the event, too.

haha, nice :slight_smile: really looking forward!!!

[QUOTE=1970Gizmo;9017]Here is one of the only sites I found that mentioned it. Its about 2/3 of the way down the page (and in french!)

Historique du vhicule lectrique: 1960 - 1979[/QUOTE]
[B]1970Gizmo[/B] - are you planning on going to the Electric Vehicle Show in Toronto - [B]EV Fest 2012[/B] on September 9th? There are now over 30 Exhibitors, and soon to be more - as there are a few in the pipeline yet to complete the process of registering!