EV Fest Electric Vehicle Show

EV Fest 2012 Electric Vehicle Show is the current show happening in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, this Fall at the Evergreen Brick Works - 550 Bayview Avenue, (North of Bloor on Bayview), on Sunday, September 9, 2012.

It runs from 10 AM to 5 PM for the Public, and Exhibitors have a 7 AM - 9:30 AM Load in Window, with strike times from 5 PM to 7 PM.

Full Details are on the website at EV Fest Electric Vehicle Show, Toronto’s Premier Electric Vehicle Festival and you can also like us on Facebook at EV Fest | Facebook .
Also - follow our blog posts at EV Fest Blog

Ticket Prices on Show Day (Sept. 9th) are $10 per guest, and $20 Per Family of 3 or more. Discounted tickets are currently on sale, with Early bird Pricing finished on April 30th, and Advance Ticketing ending at the start of the public show time! Full Details on our ticket information page!

Robert Weekley
EV Fest Lead Developer

It would be fun to go, but I’m on the Left coast.

At least it is the same continent, but still too far. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=th!nker;11633]It would be fun to go, but I’m on the Left coast.

At least it is the same continent, but still too far. :p[/QUOTE]

Hey - No Problem! I understand! Maybe - if you like you could share the info and the website link for others! Who Knows? Someone might be coming this way at that time anyway!

I have one person so far coming from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - so - who is to say - how far is too far for some!