Gem car spacers - 1.25" for front or rear wheels

GEM CAR SPACERS - 1.25" FOR FRONT OR REAR WHEELS

Brand new spacers for Gem Car (Polaris). If you plan to upgrade your tires and wheels to a larger set you need these at least a set on the rear axle. The price listed is for 2 spacers.

These may fit other golf carts or vehicles but I am not sure.

Please, NO low ball offers or trade offers.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM…

DUE TO SPAMMERS HARVESTING EMAIL ADDRESSES, TELEPHONE NUMBERS, AND OTHER INFORMATION, I WILL NOT RESPOND TO PMS OR EMAILS LIKE “IS IT STILL AVAILABLE”, OR OTHER TYPES OF GENERIC REQUESTS.

I WILL REMOVE THE AD WHEN IT IS SOLD OR NOT AVAILABLE.

Shipping is $20.00 CONUS

Gem, Golf Cart, Polaris, Street Legal, Yamaha, Easy Go, Easygo, Golf, Parr Car, Atvs, utvs, atv, utility, electric cart, electric car, stereo, Lithium, Lifepo4, battery, Lead-Acid, Lead Acid, Battery, Batteries, Solar Systems, trailer, Lithium battery, NEV, LSV

I may be at the wrong place but maybe you can help. I have a 2018 Polaris gem with the upgraded 165/70/14 duro tires and rims. I would like to use 195/60/14 tires appox. Tread width 7”, 23” tall tire. My question is what would be the correct size spacer and what is the correct size , 4.5 lug spacing ? Who makes a aggressive tread type 14” tire? Please anyone with good information please let me know…thanks.

The cart is a 2018 Polaris gem e2 ………

Maybe I don’t fully understand what you are wanting to do here?

If you are using the same rims (just putting bigger tires on them) why do you think you need a spacer? That just moves the wheel out from center where it was designed to be.

Those guys using the spacers are adding them because they are using wheels with huge offsets.

I’m not sure if anyone has figured how big of a wheel can be tucked under a 2018 but is sounds like you might have tried. You might need to engineer some sort of a lift kit if it is too close.

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry but I am not familiar with any Gems past 2015, which is what I have. If you have the same lug spacing it should fit.

Stay Safe,

Jesse

Assyreqired, sir, the tires on it now are 6.5” wide at the sidewall with maybe a 1/2 “ clearance from the trailing arms. Wouldn’t a 7.5” wide tread and side rub the trailing arms and or frame ?

I have 17 inch wheels and 2” spacers

Are you running 2" front and back? I tried that originally and the front was hitting the front fender when I was 90%+ turned left and right. Put 1.5" on the front and everything cleared.

I have 17" wheels with a 42mm offset.

I am running 17" 38mm offset and have 1.5" in front and 2" in back.
The front shocks/springs angle in a little and allow a little more clearance.
The rear is shocks/springs run straight up and down.

Hi, Yes I still have a couple of sets available. Please use email hadawayj@outlook.com if you are interested. Jesse