Forming Your Own Car Club

The beauty of a car club is that owners and enthusiasts can share notes and experiences as to the cars they own and drive. Electric cars are no different, since learning all about them and improving them would be key to enjoying them not just as an investment but as a work of art.

Can you share your experiences forming your own electric car club?

ai cho mình ra nhập câu lạc bộ với

WOW, I like it

sounds great :d

I ever like electric vehicles for my daily drive. It is a great choice of neighborhood vehicle to take care of old peoples.

i like it so much its amazing

I ever like electric vehicles for my daily drive. It is a great choice of neighborhood vehicle to take care of old peoples.

I just poke the bear… taking my GEM car to classic car shows or parades… I get as many looks… smiles and thumbs up as the cool cars… once in a while I get caught sleeping

the second photo is one of my favorites… it was dubbed ‘one of these is not like the others’ buy a tech from the Geek Squad who was sitting somewhere and had control of my computer… my answer was be very careful where you go with this…

Bob

Should we start an Electric Forum Car Club? :slight_smile:

I belonged to an online classic car club… the Road Toads… think they’ve gone away now…

I’m in for having an NEV / LSV club… we are a different group of owners… might as well band together

Bob