Don't own an EV yet? Could I have two minutes of your time? Grad student research

I am a graduate student that is conducting surveys of consumers that are interested in buying an EV. I’m trying to gauge customer perception of EV’s, reasons for wanting to buy an EV, etc… I have a short, 6 question survey that would only take a few minutes to fill out. Your participation would be greatly appreciated as EV’s are something I’m truly excited about and can’t wait to buy one of my own. You can just copy the questions from below in a private message or in the thread, it would be greatly appreciated!

Isaac

1. How long have you been interested in buying an electric vehicle (EV)?

2. What is the price range you are expecting to pay for a four wheeled, highway speed EV? (If you are considering a three wheeled vehicle, please specify along with price)

3. Name one advantage you are expecting with EV ownership over a traditional vehicle.

4. What would be the primary use of your EV? (eg. commuting to work, leisure, etc.)

5. Are you worried about the limited range of an EV?

6. Is there anything we did not cover that you would like to comment on?

[QUOTE=keepitgreen;7168]I am a graduate student that is conducting surveys of consumers that are interested in buying an EV. I’m trying to gauge customer perception of EV’s, reasons for wanting to buy an EV, etc… I have a short, 6 question survey that would only take a few minutes to fill out. Your participation would be greatly appreciated as EV’s are something I’m truly excited about and can’t wait to buy one of my own. You can just copy the questions from below in a private message or in the thread, it would be greatly appreciated!

Isaac

1. How long have you been interested in buying an electric vehicle (EV)?

2. What is the price range you are expecting to pay for a four wheeled, highway speed EV? (If you are considering a three wheeled vehicle, please specify along with price)

3. Name one advantage you are expecting with EV ownership over a traditional vehicle.

4. What would be the primary use of your EV? (eg. commuting to work, leisure, etc.)

5. Are you worried about the limited range of an EV?

6. Is there anything we did not cover that you would like to comment on?[/QUOTE]

keepit
I don’t fit your questionnaire profile cuz I already have one. A 924 Porsche which I have converted to run 84V. It’s a daily driver and if you want to know more please contact me.
Tom Thomson
tthomson@tls.net