Do we need a test drive review section?

Hi

As some of you may be aware FEUS recently had a test drive in a Tesla Model S :-

http://www.electricforum.com/cars/tesla-model-s-forum/5470-tesla-model-s-test-drive.html

This is the kind of information which will always go down well with forum members, do we need to consider adding a test drive review section?

Regards,

Mark

I don’t know I think as long as it is in the forum and one of the posts that is current it will be fine and most people that find the Tesla S forum section it’ll be fine because they’ll look for it anyway.

Hi FEUS

Many thanks for the feedback - maybe in the future if we have a team of people test driving cars then it might be worth looking at a new section? Even then I think this is still some way off.

Regards,

Mark

[QUOTE=Editor;15374]Hi FEUS

Many thanks for the feedback - maybe in the future if we have a team of people test driving cars then it might be worth looking at a new section? Even then I think this is still some way off.

Regards,

Mark[/QUOTE]

on second thought i think it might be a good idea for any cars that people drive… i know i haven’t seen almost 3/4 of the electric cars out there so I know i’d like to know more :slight_smile: