Best electric cars 2011

What do you think? What is the best electric car until now. I’ve seen a lot of list, top tens of best electric cars for 2011 and much of them are different. It is afterall a hard decision to make, considering recharge methods and mileage. Or other aspects. Anyway, i’m looking forward for my new car… Hope will be an electric one, so …help :slight_smile:
I’m not shure there are the best picks… Anyway, this is the last list I’ve visited: Best Electric Cars 2011

[QUOTE=electrix;9719]What do you think? What is the best electric car until now. I’ve seen a lot of list, top tens of best electric cars for 2011 and much of them are different. It is afterall a hard decision to make, considering recharge methods and mileage. Or other aspects. Anyway, i’m looking forward for my new car… Hope will be an electric one, so …help :slight_smile:
I’m not shure there are the best picks… Anyway, this is the last list I’ve visited: Best Electric Cars 2011[/QUOTE]

I think tesla offers best electric vehicles in the market, you can either buy a Roadster or Model S vehicle

The Nikola tesla vehicles are so effective with rate, and strength that they are competitive with the very best in business enterprise sports vehicles nowadays. Telsa company launches a new electrical car for the year 2011.Many car companies have tried to notice the higher class in generating high-class electric cars.

Depends on what you are looking for, and what your needs are. I suggest the i Miev if you need a low cost vehicle with lots of room. I particularly like the large windows and panoramic views. Makes navigating in traffic a breeze. It’s biggest potential drawback is limited range - about 65 miles.

Since you said electric not hybrid, there are very few offering out there which are pure electric.
Telsa, Nissan Leaf, Zap.

The Nissan Leaf is the only model with a wide distribution today with an acceptable level of quality.

The best is I think different for every one, because of difference in the choice and need of every one, the best which is suitable of individual is best for them.