A little help for a student

A little too Euro-centric to have meaningful results if the survey is completed in the States. So I didn’t complete it.

“Select one choice from the list below” when none of the options is anywhere near correct also made it hard to see how to complete it.

Sorry.

What do you mean none of them are anywhere near correct? are there options missing? any recommendations?

• couldn’t answer #3 as I don’t know the conversion factor
  • suggest #4 specify number of vehicles - you need to know if they have a full range vehicle for long trips, not “just another car”
  • okay, here you asked about more than one, but there is no way I’m going to take the time on this simple a survey to enter all that data
  • I don’t decide to buy a new car. None of these options (except ‘other’) apply. This is the one I meant when I said that. I am buying a new car (a Th!nk City Car) because the company is bankrupt and selling the remaining vehicles for pennies on the dollar. I guess that means ‘price’ applies. But I’ve also refinanced my home in the past to buy a new vehicle out of my price range. So then it didn’t apply. So maybe you need to say “most recent new car” or “your next new car” or something like that.
    *Ford Focus is a non-issue in the U.S. Nobody cares about it. So Qs 7 8 and 9 are irrelevant.

David, San Diego

ps: good luck - just because I didn’t like it doesn’t mean your instructor won’t

My favorite one is Reva.Mahindra and Mahindra witnessed an increase of 44 percent in the net profit for the fiscal year 2011-12. Recently the AGM of this Indian car maker Mr. Pawan Goenka revealed to the media, the company’s plans of launching six brand new models and also its expectation of a growth of around 10 to 12 percent in the average sales for the FY 2012-13. The company is planning on a capital allocation of Rs. 5,000 crore over the next three years and is also going to invest Rs. 2,500 crore in the companies of the group. The 5-seater Mahindra Xylo Mini, Mahindra Verito hatchback and Mahindra Reva NXR anticipated to be rolled out in the current year. The flagship Mahindra Scorpio SUV might start traversing the roads somewhere in 2014.