2012 Mitsubishi I miev info

Hello all,

I work at Platinum Mitsubishi here in Calgary and have been quite interested in electric vehicles for quite some time. I was happy at the car show two years ago to see a production I miev at the show ( japan spec ) and am also happy now that we have them available to sell to the public at the store. We have delivered a few allready which is nice to see that people are ready for them! I have had the pleasure of driving an I Miev around town and it was nice and easy to drive. The size is nice and the power delivery is amazing. Does any one have any questions about the car?

-Tristan 403 472 4121

[QUOTE=tristan@platinum;11306]Hello all,

I work at Platinum Mitsubishi here in Calgary and have been quite interested in electric vehicles for quite some time. I was happy at the car show two years ago to see a production I miev at the show ( japan spec ) and am also happy now that we have them available to sell to the public at the store. We have delivered a few allready which is nice to see that people are ready for them! I have had the pleasure of driving an I Miev around town and it was nice and easy to drive. The size is nice and the power delivery is amazing. Does any one have any questions about the car?

-Tristan 403 472 4121[/QUOTE]

No questions, just a comment. I’ve had an I Miev for several weeks now and just love it. It fits a specific niche or need we have for a “run about” in San Diego. Folks here still seem reluctant to buy one, though - for several reasons:
They want a car that can go long distances. They don’t want to be the “first” to try something that seems experimental. Some don’t trust a battery that needs to be long-lived and reliable.
Given that we have $4.30 /gal. gas prices, and I have a solar system installed already, the car fits [U]my[/U] needs beautifully !

I see this everyday when people ask about it. Some people say it is crazy to buy a full electric car however as you said, for your needs it works. I am not saying it is for everyone but if your commute is short or just in the city , it is PERFECT. I drove one this morning I love the way it drives.

330 KMs on our I miev demo as of today. There have been a ton of people coming in to test drive it!