2002 Gem Meltdown

I posted this in another area of Electricforum but got no responses so I’m hoping this is the right place to get some answers
History.
After charging, the next day when I would arrive at Gem there would be a high low continuous beeping sound. This happened for a couple of weeks but not every time.
Next thing to happen was it wouldn’t go unless I went under the seat and turned the main switch off then back on. (Turning the key off and on didn’t work)
That only happened twice.
Next thing was that if I tried to go it wouldn’t run unless I didn’t use the e brake at all. If I did then I would have to take the e brake off lift the seat and turn master switch off and on and leave the e brake off. It operated this way for one round of golf.
Last thing to happen was when I arrived at my Gem it was beeping the high low beep. I unplugged the Gem, released the e brake and turned the key on. There is a loud snap under the dash and the speedo say code 11 and the Gem goes nowhere. Repeated the last step many times with the same result. Nothing is in the way of the accelerator pedal. The batteries are 3 years old and have been maintained monthly. I use it for golf only about 1 or 2 times a week. I don’t know where to start and don’t want to spend a ton of money. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tracker