100 mile per Charge Club

http://www.grassrootsev.com/100club.htm
To become a member of our exclusive 100 mile Per Charge Club
We need a picture of the capable electric vehicle (The vehicle must go 100 miles on a charge within 10 hours) with the owner and or driver. include names of persons involved and these statistics:
Location: Course start, midway and return to finish at the start with description of topography and weather. Vehicle: Year, make and model with description of the motor, controller and batteries.
Average speed, fastest speed. e-mail to: jon@grassrootsEV.com

I should be ready for this in about a year or so… what happens if we can do 1,000+ miles on a charge? :smiley:

[QUOTE=FEUS;1506]I should be ready for this in about a year or so… what happens if we can do 1,000+ miles on a charge? :D[/QUOTE]
As I understand the rules, if you complete 1000mi. on a charge, you are officially named King!!!:smiley:

1000 miles on a charge is actually not hard. its just insanely expensive :slight_smile: hehe

Gizele cam

[QUOTE=nerys;1745]1000 miles on a charge is actually not hard. its just insanely expensive :slight_smile: hehe[/QUOTE]

i can do it for about the same cost as you guys maybe even less…

Please! Do share!!!

[QUOTE=electric85;2090]Please! Do share!!![/QUOTE]

give me the money to set it up and i’d be more than happy to share! :smiley:

like i said… costs about the same as a current EV setup. when all said and done parts will be arround $10-20K (installation, motor, custom fabrication, and so on)