02 Gem wiring diagram for steering column

Ah… is that original posts or do my replies count?

I believe replies count as well.

Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram and battery selection for my just-bought 2008 GEM e2 ? Thanks!
Norris Warner

Can sealed batteries be used on my 2008 GEM e2 in place of the water-serviced ones that it originally had? I’d also like to find a battery cable diagram. Thanks.
Norris Warner

email me I have 08 service manual

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Here’s my first post. Four more to go to see the file.

Thanks for the insight…here is my first post to see the diagram. Four more to go.

Would it be much different for an 07?

kind of strange since newbies like me have nothing to offer!

1 Like

my 08 E4 is having some controller issues all of a sudden.
hitting the pedal it will sometimes go but not always. and now the display is looking strange with the wrench and the turtle even though the batteries are looking good

Check out your Ebrake switch. Email me for diagram.

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Thanks, can you send me the diagram.

gary

In a message dated 2/15/2018 9:46:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

glmsasJunior Member
February 16Thanks, can you send me the diagram.
gary
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply ToOld_HouseboaterModerator
February 15Check out your Ebrake switch. Email me for diagram. rodneyadiehl@aol.com
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Clearly 5 posts are necessary

To get diagrams or manuals email me directly. Copyrighted material cannot be published on the forum

rodneyadiehl@aol.com

2 Likes

Hi, I have done a lot of work on our old '99 Gem and I do have a service manual but my nextdoor neighbor has a 2010 that won’t run and the electrics look very different. I sure would love to get a wiring diagram…wold be happy to pay for it.

SEND ME AN EMAIL I cant send copywrited info thru the forum

In a message dated 5/21/2020 2:21:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

krs@valornet.com
sure would be grateful! thanks.

Tried to send diagram but your email was rejected. email me rodneyadiehl@aol.com

Hi, sorry to bother, I’ve sent you an email.

Thanks!