Speed Sensor Rebuild

Inwo I have the T4 controller

Sentry software and cables to add a programming port is $125. +$25 adds the extra 23p connector so you can program other cars.
Forklift-electronics does not have monitor ability or usb cables.
I get legit sw from them.

What year is your cart?

In a message dated 10/4/2018 8:25:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

timholmesjr Junior Member
October 5
I have individually charged the batteries and taken them to the distributor for load testing. I also had the accelerator assembly reworked by FSIP (I think they just cleaned to contacts, but supposedly bench tested it to verify)

I think google search will be help you. Good luck

My cart was manufactured May 2006

Inwo, I am not familiar with the Sentry software. What functionality does it provide? Is there a resource that or manual avail on line?

Email me for files.
barbjb
The domain is acegroup.cc.
Dave

Just sent you an email

If I disconnect the 23 pin connector to connect it to the Sentry software, is there a patch or “y” cable that will allow the carts operation to see data in real time or is that functionality not possible?

If there is a controller issue but it isn’t throwing error codes to the dash, what is the level of confidence that an inconsistency will show itself. Maybe equally as importantly is that error/inconsistancy something a relative rookie will be able to pick up on.

I should have clarified I meant data from the cart while in motion.

To monitor, re-pin the original 23p connector. You should have the programming port to break out 16, 22, 23.

16, 22, 23 will allow programming without unplugging each time.
Get that working first.
Then to get real time data disconnect 2 and 17.
Select monitor in “sentry sw.”
When prompted to turn key on reconnect 2 and 17.
Car will then run and graph selected data.

Latest trouble shooting update…

Full charge. Turned on the key. Did not depress the accelerator. contactor never closed. let it sit for 30 min. When I pressed the accelerator the contactor closed but the cart did not move. not one inch. I felt the controller and it might have felt slightly warm but def not hot. Any ideas? I had gotten to a point where I thought motor or controller. If the motor never received power, can I safely assume its the controller? If so, where is the best place to have it remanufactured.

Again, thanks for the continued help. I have a wife and kids who ask me daily if I fixed it…