New Facebook Page!

Please stop by and “like” our new Facebook page. :slight_smile:

We are now have our own page on the worlds largest social network!
If you are a Facebook user please stop by and “like” our page.
You can find it by typing “electricforum.com” in the search and then click on our logo.

Alternativly you can click this button

:high5:

Does anybody have any suggestions for Facebook page? Do we need more posts, more articles, more pictures, competitions or something else?

[QUOTE=Editor;14864]Does anybody have any suggestions for Facebook page? Do we need more posts, more articles, more pictures, competitions or something else?[/QUOTE]

Some ideas that come to mind are:

• unique pictures and videos not found elsewhere;
  • daily summary of most discussed topic;
  • problems people face and how they were dealt with.

Ultimately, you want a link back to ElectricForum.com where there is more in depth information.

Hi Al Bunzel

Thanks for your comments and suggestions - we will certainly take them onboard.

Regards,

Mark

hi i am stop for a while and like your page :slight_smile: and i have few suggestion but i will let you know on the Face book.

I also want to add that Facebook posts need to have a different approach. Minimizing the technicalities of a post will definitely involve more people. Let us just leave the parts and other formalities in this forum. This will surely attract more and more audience especially those who are just planning to start with their own electric vehicles.

Liked.

I suppose you’d want to post content on Facebook which is currently “hot” and link back to this website.

Not sure how well these pages will “share” on social networks. They don’t seem to have “open graph” meta tags etc…

Promoting Electric Vehicles - charge2drive.com

Just liked it! :thumb: