New electric bike forum http//www.ebikehub.com

Hello, I am an electric bike enthusiast. Recently I was interested in purchasing something for good local transportation to save on gas. I found the motored bikes.com website and looked at all of the gas motored bikes available. Since I live in a fairly residential neighborhood where I would probably be singled out due to the noise from a motored bike, I opted to build my own electric bicycle instead. In doing so, I realized that there very few discussion forums built just for electric bikes, there is nothing on the internet that helps enthusiasts get through the tons of info out there.
As a result I designed the first electric bike forum.

http://www.ebikehub.com

My plan is to provide a useful and helpful resource for electric bikes including reviews, pictures videos and links to sites such as this one that already have info about electric bikes. (There are about 6 other forums on the web like this one which do not come up in a google search) all are easily availble on my site, so If you can’t find an answer on one hopefully you can find it on another. In addition to other info.

That about does it, keep up the good work with motored bikes. It’s a great site. Stop by e-bike hub if you want supplemental info and don’t be surprised if electric guys from other forums come and visit here.

sounds good, you should post up some of your work from your electric bike here.

I currently have an old iron horse mt400 with a WE bl36 kit and extended battery pack. I love it, I bought one of the bargain refurbished kits from WE with the extended battery pack for $370 including shipping. So far so good. I put an odometer on my bike so I can celebrate when I reach 2500 miles. That is the number where the kit will have paid for itself with all of the gas I have saved. (I normally drive a Honda Element). So far I have needed to upgrade the brakes (its heavy) but other than that it’s supersilent and very few people catch on to the fact that I actually am driving an e-bike.

Thanks for supporting my post. So far 6 people have viewed the link to evforum from the ebikehub site. I hope to continue an open flow of info to make it easier for people considering an e-bike or e-bike kit. This site is obviously a valuable resource.

[QUOTE=ebikehub;1072]I currently have an old iron horse mt400 with a WE bl36 kit and extended battery pack. I love it, I bought one of the bargain refurbished kits from WE with the extended battery pack for $370 including shipping. So far so good. I put an odometer on my bike so I can celebrate when I reach 2500 miles. That is the number where the kit will have paid for itself with all of the gas I have saved. (I normally drive a Honda Element). So far I have needed to upgrade the brakes (its heavy) but other than that it’s supersilent and very few people catch on to the fact that I actually am driving an e-bike.

Thanks for supporting my post. So far 6 people have viewed the link to evforum from the ebikehub site. I hope to continue an open flow of info to make it easier for people considering an e-bike or e-bike kit. This site is obviously a valuable resource.[/QUOTE]

is it all just about bicycles? or motor bikes like motorcycles and such?

I’m going to stick to bicycles to keep it simple, no vehicles, scooters, or motorbikes.

Hi, I’m Doug Synder from San Fransisco. I’ve been interested in electric bicycles for a long time and promoting their use around our country and the world, it’s the best way I know of to reduce impacts from fossil fuel burning. I’ve now started importing electric bicycle items for resale in the USA and have chosen to focus largely on getting a suitable range of electric bicycle conversion kits, have made a few sales but it’s very early days at the moment. I’ve linked up with the Solar Bike team in Australia to fast track getting a decent product and also because I like their renewable energy take on things but I’ll also be looking at getting other kits specific to the market base over here. If anyone has any information they can share on what they’d like in an electric bicycle conversion kit or is interested in getting one themselves then please let me know so I can take everything into consideration. Products I’m able to offer now are here solarbikeamerica(dot)com and california-ebike(dot)com I would be very happy for any advice for this enterprise. Thanks in Advance, Doug.

Amazing content. I visited your website. I also have a blog related to electric scooters, electric bikes, and hoverboards. Please visit here.!!