Car Evolution

Hello everyone,

I’m looking at going to work for an EV company that sells many different makes and models of EV. Miles and Zenn are a couple of the makes I will be working with. I will be in charge of Marketing and Sales.

I’m very intrigued by the coming changes in a automobile market that has been dominated by the oil industry for a century. I am looking to increase my field of knowledge as to whats going to rise to the surface. Will it be electric, air, hydrogen, or ???. Im also looking to know of other EV manufactures that are up and coming.

I’m very excited about the future of EV with the possible break through of new generation batteries that would give much farther range which I believe is a must.

If any of you out there are willing to share some of your knowledge of other EV manufactures or can point me to some sources of information … that would be great!!!

I’m intrigued by the Air powered vehicle but dont know where to find info on it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Doug

This is a great forum for EV information. Read some of the threads, and you will find many interesting, and useful discussions.

There are other great forums as well. For example, the CleanMPG forum is a good one.